Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We MUST protect this House!

As you all know football season is here!! Can I get a Woot Woot?!?! Seriously, its the ONLY thing to pretty much keep me from slashing my wrists during the Fall. And after that comes hockey season. Thank God for sports!!! Anywho, I thought I would post my picks each week. That way you can see either how good...or how bad I did. And incase you are wondering, YES, the smack talk between me and Steve has already begun....actually it started during pre-season! LOL

So, I know that we are already approaching Week 3, but I thought I would go back (and honestly) post my picks and the winners. I think some of you might be surprised with some of my picks. My picks will be in Purple! =D



  • Tennessee Titans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (Steelers win)

  • Miami Dolphins vs. Altlanta Falcons (Falcons win)

  • KC Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens (Ravens win)

  • Philly Eagles (shout out to the TT!!!) vs. Carolina Panthers (Eagles win)

  • Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns (Vikings win)

  • Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indy Colts (Indy wins)

  • Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (Cowboys win)

  • Detroit Lions vs. N.O Saints (Saints win)

  • New York Jets vs. Houston Texans (J-e-t-s win)

  • Denver Broncos vs. Cini Bengals (Broncos win)

  • SF 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (49ers win)

  • St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks (Hawks win)

  • Chicago (da) Bears vs. Green Bay Packers (Packers win)

  • Buffalo Bills vs. NE Pats (Pats win)

  • San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders (Chargers win)

As you can see, I didn't do half bad for week one. I picked 13 winners!!! (DAMN RAIDERS!!) And yes, you read right, I picked the Steelers. Hey they may not be my fav team, but I'm not a dummy either. This is a competition and I'm gonna win!!! As they say on any given Sunday, there is a loser and a winner. See you next Sunday!!

No comments: