Friday, March 27, 2009

Wish I could shut my Playboy mouth!


I've got something to say.....just not entirely sure how to go about it. I hate having to feel like I need to keep my mouth shut when there is an injustice going on. But since I'm not directly affected or involved, its not really my place to say anything. So should I really even say anything then? I've thought about doing this as an open letter, as a "Top 10 signs", as a random list, as a story, but none of those really feel right. ARGH!! This is frustrating. I guess the best way to get things off my chest is to just say it.
YOU ARE A DOUCHE BAG!!! Plain and simple. A complete and utter douche. The fact that we share the same X chromosomes, makes me want to go have a sex change. No, really it does. I don't know how you can possibly call yourself a human, a woman or a mother for that matter. You're NONE of those. I've heard stories about women being douche bags and c*nts before, but never in my day had I actually met one. I thought it was impossible, a myth, a legend, like Bigfoot, but nope, there you are in all your shining glory. And calling you a douche bag or a c*nt is actually an insult to all the other douche bags and c*nts of the World. I would call you a twat, but frankly I like saying that word way too much and I don't want you ruining something else in the World. I swear, I have NEVER used the "C" word so much in my 33 years of life as I have in the last year!!
The funny thing.....or quite possibly the sad thing, is that you don't even see what you are doing as being wrong. HELLO!!! Everyone else in the known universe thinks you are a douche bag, how can you NOT see this? How can you NOT see that what you are doing is WRONG?!?!? You use your children as pawns. You poison them with lies and hatred. What kind of "Mother" are you? How can you be so full of hate and disdain? I'm sorry that your husband left you, but move on. It sucks...waaaaaah. Pull up your big girl panties and move the fuck on! He's NOT going back to you and the fact that you are a psycho-hose beast isn't going to make him come back. And IT'S NOT 100% HIS FAULT!!!! Oh and quit stalking our blogs...well mostly his, I can only assume that you have also linked to mine. You're insane. Stalking and then commenting on your ex's blog. WOW!! You really are delusional.
Wake up and smell the coffee. The actions that you take today is shaping your future relationships. Your children WILL grow up to hate you, if they don't already. You're going to end up old, alone and bitter and I'm going to be laughing my ass off!!! Why don't you just do everyone a favor and quit fighting a losing battle. Its going to happen whether you want it to or not. If you "loved" him so much, why didn't you fight for him earlier?? Oh and for the fucking love of fuck, QUIT giving him ultimatums. Like "if you come back, I won't do ___". It's not gonna happen Douche Bag!! He's not going back. Or better yet, maybe he should, we'll still continue to have hot raucous sex in your house. Would that make you feel better?!?! I didn't think so.
A few thoughts before I go:
GET A FUCKING JOB!!!!!
GET SOME FUCKING MEDICATION!!!!
GET A FUCKING JOB!!!! (whoops guess I said that twice.)

4 comments:

SteveBargelt said...

GAWD I love you!

SteveBargelt said...

See a correlation between the "C" in this post and the BITCHES in the post before it? NONE OF THEM WORK!

Being an unemployed lazy ass is the root of all evil!!!!

Sorry gotta go... General Hospital is on! Mmmmmmm and I have a fresh supply of Bon Bons... nom nom nom nom nom nom!

Ashlee said...

Happy birthday!! I would text you but my cell phone is dead. Hope you have a good day today!

Bird Shit said...

YOU GO GIRL! tell it like it is!