Saturday, March 7, 2009

Service with an extra shot of love

The other night, Ashlee became my first official visitor at my new apartment. Well that's not true...she was actually like the 3rd visitor, but the first female so congrats! I gave her a quick tour and then we headed out to eat. Cuz as you all know, I don't cook. We head out to The Rock for food, ie alcohol! I only go to that place for two reasons. The buckets and the Brown sugar Mozz Bread. I'm drooling just thinking about it.


I'd like to introduce you to the best servers EVER!!!






This is Linda! "Hello Linda" She loves to spit in our Mozz Bread.
That's what gives it that extra little something "special".
She also serves up the drinks with a little extra love.
We now lovingly call her "Mata Hari"



This is Bruce. "Hello Bruce".
He started out with us that night, but had to go home to his wife.
IDK, something about having been at work since 10 that morning. Wuss!
Although he did offer to make us dinner! LOL

It's also a great place to people watch. We saw some dude dressed like a lumber jack. A kid wearing a "Nintendo Power" satin jacket and a guy with corn rows that went into a mohawk. Yeah, I almost spit out my alcohol when I saw that one. Talk about a major party foul!


2 comments:

Bird Shit said...

I want to go to that bar and see all the freaks you saw LOL

Ashlee said...

Your apartment is super cute. Thanks for letting me be the first female to enter your domain.