Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Came to the Russell House

Master P has been waiting for Santa to get here since the 1st day of December. I lost count as to how many times I was asked "why" it wasn't Christmas already. Only to be followed by a "but why?" when I would answer him. Ahhh, gotta love a 3 year olds curiosity. He woke up bright and early and much like Randy from a Christmas Story, couldn't wait to tear into his first gift. We bypassed the stockings and headed straight for the presents wrapped in Spiderman paper!

Master P waiting patiently to start opening his gifts.

Wall-E pjs from Uncle John and Aunt Jamie.


His Princess Castle (yes he actually asked for a princess castle.)
IDK who is having more fun with it, him or me!!! =D


Elmo Live. Master P would go into convultions EVERY time he saw this at the store!


Master P is pooped after opening presents!
All in all, I'd say that Master P had a VERY Merry Christmas!





No comments: