Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Karma is a Bitch!!!

So, I have an update to the "circle of sadness" that I posted earlier. We found out about the latest episode of "Days of Our Lives" on Monday. Ashlee and I had a really good laugh over the mess that is JM's life and thankful that we are NO longer part of it.

So its been snowing here in Seattle since....well its been so long that I can't even remember when it started, but for at least over a week. Tuesday morning, Ashlee gets to work a few minutes before I do. OMW into work, I get this text from Ashlee that as she was getting out of her truck, she slipped on the ice and fell. She landed right on her ass and now her back hurts. Ain't Karma a bitch.

I got to work just fine, but in celebrating my triumph of being able to drive into work w/no problems, I decided to go tanning at lunch. Seemed like a great idea at the time. As I was trying to get out of the parking spot, my car started to slide. So being the California girl that I am with NO experience driving in the snow, I hit the gas. WRONG!!! All I seemed to do was get myself into a rut....literally. Thankfully some really nice people helped push me back into the parking stall where I waited for Ashlee, my knight in shining armour, to come pick me up. Ain't Karma a bitch.

I guess we learned our lesson.....NAH!! I'm going to laugh just as hard and just as loud at the next episode of the "Circle Of Sadness" duh-duh-dunnnn!!

No comments: