I have several piercings....9 to be exact, and ready for number 10. My favorite by far is my Madison. I'm actually wanting to get a vertical Madison soon!!!....and possibly my septum redone, oh and I could totally get a corset done, but that takes a while to heal...and I'm off topic already. *ehm* It seems that no matter which piercing it is that people notice, my Madison, my Monroe or even my tongue, it never fails that I get asked the same questions....and they are dumb! So I thought I would take this time to address each question so y'all can stop asking me or at the very least come up with some that are more creative.
- (pointing to a piercing) Did that hurt? No, it tickled actually. I got into a fit of laughter as soon as the needle punctured my skin! Yes, you moron it did hurt. Someone took a knitting needle and stuck it through my skin. (Lucky for me, I happen to like the pain and that's why I keep getting them done!)
- (pointing to my Madison) Are those magnets? Umm. no they aren't magnets. I'm not a wanna be emo kid trying to look cool just so I can impress the other wanna be emo kids. Its actually a piece of metal through my body.
- How does it stay in? IDK, how do your earrings stay in, Stephen Hawking??? I'll try to speak slow, but you might want to take notes. There is a hole. The barbell goes through it. The back attaches. Ta Da!
- What does your Mother think? I'm 34 with a child of mine own. I'm sure my Mother has other things to worry or think about other then me putting a hole in my body.
- Why would you do that? Why not?
- But why? Why not?
- But why? Okay, let me break it down like this. I like pain and I like the way they look. And the fact that my ex-husband hates them and my BF loves them...well what more motivation do I need?
- Is it true what they say about girls with tongue rings? Here allow me prove it to you! =)