Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!!

First of all a BIG THANK YOU to Ashlee who has gotten me totally addicted to blogs. Who knew! As much as I tried to resist...and believe me, I tried, I am now blogging! And as far as I know, NO HELL has NOT frozen over! =p But Ashlee does put up with a lot from me. Like the fact that apparently, I say "Awesome" ALL the time. Yes, I am a child of the 80's.

So, I'm 33 and I have a 3 1/2 year old son, named Preston. He is the light of my life. I am in the process of a divorce and for the first time about to live on my own. I'm learning a great deal about myself in the process. Like the fact that NO I do NOT need a man around, even to kill a spider.....I just need Mata (see Ashlee's blog). Ok, well maybe I still need a man around for one thing....buying me shoes!!! Size 8, just incase anyone wants to buy me a pair! LOL.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. I'm sure it'll be bumpy at times, but that's life!

No comments: