Friday, October 24, 2008

Ashlee's Last Binge!

So Ashlee is doing this amazing diet and having a ton of success with it. But what kind of friend would I be, if I didn't take her out the night before for one last "hurrah"? Exactly, I'm not, we just got rid of THAT friend, remember. So we headed out to a local wine shop for some good food and good drinks. If ever in Kent, I HIGHLY recommend going to The Grape Adventure. Make sure you ask for Daylene, not only is she an Insurance Goddess but she was our Wine Wench for the evening!




Daylene our fabulous Wine Wench for the evening!


The cheesy french bread dipped in balsamic vinegar is to DIE for!



Some times accidents happen!



That's ok we still Wuv each other!



We will definitly be back to binge again to celebrate Ashlee's success on her diet! And yes, not only is Daylene a fabulous wench, but a great friend. She managed to get ALL of the red wine out of my teal sweater! =D Good as new!

No comments: