Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Class of '93 (or so I thought)

I have always been under the impression, naive as it may be, that once you got out of high school, all of the drama and back talking crap stopped....Oh how wrong I truly am!! Apparently this phenomenon continues well into the late 20's and even 30's! I have to wonder, am I the only one that didn't get the memo?

I am just soooo sick and tired of people who think that the Universe only revolves around them. News flash...it doesn't!!! How boring is your life that you actually HAVE to create (and
by "create", I mean make-up) drama and situations. Really, how many times can you have ovarian cancer and cysts before any sane Doctor is going to suggest having a hysterectomy? To date...4! But check back again next April cuz that seems to be cyst season. Or breast cancer? It appears that she is the host that spreads breast cancer to EVERYONE that is around her during the month of September. At least once a year someone either dies from or has stage 4 breast cancer. Obviously Breast Cancer is NOT a joke. I have raised money for and walked in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-day. However, I do have a problem with people using it to keep themselves in the lime light.

BEWARE all those having birthdays, babies, weddings and yes even divorces pending, she's likely to TRUMP you too!

Shall I continue? Oh I think so! My "friend" who is supposed to be my BFF, is one of the BIGGEST back stabbers of ALL time. If you have a problem with me, please be adult enough to say it to my face. I have had to hear through the grapevine...and yes, I used to play that game "telephone" and I know how messed up things can get, however when EVERYONE is saying the same story. So apparently not only did my ex-husband, but now my boyfriend has either wanted to or has had a 3-some with her. Please, I highly doubt she can even spell Ménage à trois, let alone know what to do in one!!! Why? WHY GODDESS, can't people just be honest?!?! So my ex-husband, boyfriend, their friend's, etc. don't want to f*&^k you? Move on, find another poor unsuspecting soul to be Baby's Daddy #3!

I think this pretty much sums up my "friend": touché to "The Girl Next To You" for posting something SOOO wise!

1 comment:

SteveBargelt said...

Nice post! Trust me, me your boyfriend does not want anything to do with your friend. He loves you very much!