Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 Things.....


So this has been going around the blogging World and I FINALLY got tagged, so I guess its my turn to tell you 10 things about me that you may OR may not know.
  1. When I'm heartbroken, to deflect the pain, I get a new tattoo or piercing. It helps me to deal with the heart ache. That might be why I have 6 tattoos and 9 piercings. And another one is on the way.
  2. On my 16th birthday, my Mom took me to see INXS and The Soup Dragons at the Oakland Coliseum, INXS said "Happy Birthday" to me!!!
  3. I'm totally random when it comes to music. My iPod has everything from Shania Twain to TPain to Johnny Cash to Godsmack on it and everything 80's in between.
  4. I FINALLY believed at love at first sight at 32 when I first met S.
  5. I HATE being alone. Even grocery shopping by myself annoys me. I feel like people are judging me as the "crazy cat lady".
  6. I'm a total sports fan! Be it football or hockey, I'm into it ALL!!! I would MUCH rather be at a ball game with a beer and a hot dog then at a fancy restaurant!
  7. I'm impatient with my hair. If I want to cut it I will, I won't wait for an appointment, I will just go and do it myself. And I hate paying for something I can do myself.
  8. I have a HUGE secret that some people will understand and some won't. But S LOVES my secret!!!
  9. I wanted to be a pediatrician when I grew up. In college, I changed my major to fashion design because I wanted to party more than I wanted to study.
  10. I LOVE being a T-ball Mom!!! I LOVE watching P playing ball, although I wish I were out there with him.

Bonus: #11: I have more bra and panty sets than Victoria Secrets!!!

Double bonus #12: I'm ADDICTED to chapstick. And when I say "addicted" I mean I need a 12 step program to help me get off it.

So, what are your 10 things???

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So I just found your blog post as I was searching for anyone who went to see INXS and the Soup Dragons at the Coliseum... I was there, too (I think I was 17)! Do you remember that after Soup Dragons had played something like 3 songs, the crowd was quiet, and the lead singer said something like "Hey Oakland, get off your ass and dance".... it was quiet for a few seconds in the arena.... and then this voice yelled out from up high "FUCK YOU!!!!"? They played "I'm Free" then and left the stage. And of course INXS rocked. Do you remember any of that?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bird Shit said...

#8, I'm intrigued! lol I am addicted to chapstick too, I swear there are drugs in it cause I just can't quit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.